2. Book Appointment
- Applicants are required to take prior appointments for NIN enrollment.
- Appointments are available during working hours of the NIN Enrollment Center.
- Appointments are confirmed only on successful payment.
3. Visit us to submit documents and biometrics
- At the Enrollment Center, we will verify all details of your application.
- See list of support documents
- If your application is in order, we will proceed to capture your biometrics (ten finger prints and facial image)
- We will then provide you with the Transaction ID Slip as an evidence of the transaction. Please present the Transaction Slip to collect your NIN Slip
4. Receive your NIN
- The National Identification Number (NIN) slip will be issued no later than two working days after biometric details are captured at our enrollment centers
- Note: Your slip is not a temporary document.