Notice for Applicants Visiting NIN Enrolment Centers
Due to security reasons the following items will not be allowed inside the Enrolment Centers
- Any kind of explosive goods or material, weapon or weapon like objects
- Any inflammable item such as lighters/ fuel/ matchboxes etc.
- Any types of sharp objects such as scissors, nail filers or pen knives
- Sealed envelopes or packages
- All bags such as briefcases, leather, jute or cloth bag, travel bags, backpacks, suit cases or zipped folders will not be allowed to be carried inside the enrolment center.
- All electronic gadgets or battery operated items such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, portable music players, laptops, floppies, MP3, IPADs will not be allowed to be carried inside the center and mobiles will have to be deposited at the security counter.
The list provided above is not restricted to the items mentioned. Other items may also be prohibited as per the discretion of the security guard on duty, if the same is seen as life threatening objectives/material which could cause harm or disrupt the security rules and regulations.
Due to security reasons only the enrollee will be allowed to enter the Centre. No other person/(s) accompanying the applicant during the application submission or retrieval procedure will be permitted to enter the NIN Enrolment Centre. However, as an exception one additional person will be allowed to accompany Applicants who are physically challenged and differently abled or for Applicants who cannot read nor write should be accompanied by a literate individual who can do the form filling for him/her. Minor Applicants (less than 18 years old) must be accompanied by either the parent(s) or the legal guardian and for accompanying parents/guardians who cannot read nor write should be accompanied by a literate individual who can do the form filling for him/her
Please note there is no additional facility provided at the enrolment center for the storage of goods/material. Applicants are requested to make alternate arrangements to keep the same before entry into the center.